Tuesday 3 January 2012

Wolf People tour print available now

Happy New Year!

Right that's enough of the festivities now for the hard sell - the Wolf People print for their up-coming Leeds show is now available to buy in my shop here. And if you get the chance to go the gig you should because they seem to get better every time I see them and goodness knows I've seen them a quite a lot. Check their website for more tour dates.

I've got half of the print run to sell and the other half will be available on the night in Leeds.

Oh and I'm also having a low key sale in my shop - if you look closely you will find many of the prints are reduced in price for the next few weeks.




2 comments:

Joe Whimster said...

Great prints. Great band. How much?

Mat Pringle said...

Thanks Joe.

To you sir - fourteen quid.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/89664072/wolf-people-limited-edition-screenprint