Thursday 11 November 2010

Record Collecting Badgers?

Every year Very Good Plus does a colossal cd swap where sixty odd record collecting fiends pick their favourite finds of the year and compile them onto a cd. I've done it in the past but this year has been a quiet one for me in terms of vinyl mostly because I'm always totally fucking brassic. Rather than miss out on all the fun I offered to do the sleeve for another long-standing member of the board. His mixture of fuzz drenched psych is a bit tasty - I can't stop listening to Nat Stuckey's cover of 'Listen To The Band' - it was always a great song but I can't resist the added banjos and country twang.

Anyway here's the cover - click on the image for a better look. I'm thinking of beefing up the badger for a t-shirt at some point too.

No comments: