Friday 18 September 2009

Ella Doran presents 'There's No Place Like Home' exhibition

As from tomorrow Ella Doran's Cheshire Street shop in East London will be hosting the 'There's No Place Like Home' exhibition. The basic premise is for a wide array of designers, illustrators and photographers to create their own collection of placemats which will be displayed for two weeks in which time people can make a silent bid on their favourites. All profits from the exhibition will go to the charity organisation Shelter. Being as I work for Ella I've had the privilege of making all the mats this week - my favourites are Paul Bommer, Peter McDonald and the Sparks Studio but come along and decide for yourself. The opening tea party begins at 2.00pm.

I was asked to contribute but have been so desperately busy this month couldn't get anything sorted. I'm gutted I missed out.



No comments: