Saturday 4 April 2009

If You Could print series

It's been a while since my last post because I spent a long weekend in Edinburgh and I have two poster show deadlines so I've been mad-stoopid-silly busy. Well quite busy anyway. More details to follow but at the moment it's a bit hush hush. Oh and the MuTate piece is about to drop and due to overwhelming demand (pre-orders and everything!) I'm gonna do a few more to quell the baying masses. Still only gonna be about 35 I think because they are a pain in the arse to cut out. Or at least that's what my art assistant* says...

We did manage to stay the night in a hotel with a window view of my favourite shop Analogue and I picked up an excellent collection of miniature prints from the If You Could team. Featuring twelve small versions of the monthly screenprints they put out in collaboration with some superb illustrators and designers including the epic work of Dan Mumford, Tom Gauld, Rob Ryan's and loads more it's worth grabbing if you missed the proper prints. I managed to snaffle a couple of rejects from the bins at Print Club but I probably shouldn't mention that. Ahem...

*put upon girlfriend



No comments: